Product informationIncluded in this listing is a bespoke aluminium power plenum to suit Weber/Edelbrock (and potentially other) four-barrel carburettors, suitable for all four wheel drive applications as well as most if not all two wheel drive applications. The plenum sold here is the lower version originally designed for MG's however it's suitable for a wide range of applications where bonnet clearance is low. Please note that these are hand made and are an aluminium finish, and as such the item may recieve may vary slightly from the photo, or have minor marks from storage which may require polishing to achieve a perfect finish. Alternatively, we are able to powder coat these plenums in a range of colours for an additional cost.
The plenum here was originally designed for LPG, we have found that there's potential for performance gains on petrol of around 10-15% in torque while losing 0 horsepower (tested on an RPi 4.6 stage 1 Rover V8 engine with a Weber 500 carburettor). This plenum is also suitable for use with snorkels as well as LPG conversions. Please enquire for more details.
- Inlet size 64mm
- Diameter at carburettor: 130mm
- Overall height: 59mm/ 2 1/3"
- Overall diameter: 254mm/10"
- Suitable for use with snorkels
- Although originally designed for use with LPG systems, we've found these power plenums also offer performance benefits while on petrol only.
- While sold here for a Weber/Edelbrock 500 carburettor, it may fit other four barrel carbs such as Holley or Carter.
- The lower plenum here was originally intended for use with MG's, however it's suitable for any application where clearance is tight.