A brand new OMVL Lambda Loop LPG conversion front end Kit, offered here with a set of Magnecor plug wires and a unique K&N, LPG induction Air Filter kit as designed by us. This listing contains the correct under bonnet (front end) components to convert your pre 1999 Range Rover P38 engine to run successfully on LPG. inded with such a system your LPG conversion will not only half the price of running your car it will also have more performance and better economy too, the trick is in the upgrades that we supply with our systems to fully appropriate them for LPG use as well as enhancing petrol fficeincy too.
Please note --- It is a requirement of all self fit LPG systems as supplied by Partsrange (RPi Engineering) that once fitted, the installation should be checked over, set up and certified by RPi or by an LPG certified fitter.
Once fitted the LPG switch has two operating modes which are changed between by a simple push button.
- Petrol: As the name suggests this mode is to run the engine on petrol and the LPG system is inactive.
- LPG: This activates the LPG solenoids and allows the engine to run on LPG, with the petrol system inactive.
- With this system you can select LPG only and no need to start up on petrol either even at temperatures 15deg below freezing.
Although many would tell you that a more expensive sequential injected kit is required this is not the case. We have converted hundreds of pre 1999 P38 Range Rovers using this Lambda Loop type of LPG conversion and there are no issues when converted and fitted properly. assuming that is you also adopt the upgrades offered and included here and your engine is in good shape.
The truth is most will only off you direct injection sequential LPG conversion as they can only hide the issues (more on this if you contactme) This front end system comprises of every LPG component needed under the bonnet, plus all LPG pipe work and clips back to the tank, change over switch and internal wiring. Offering everything you need however excludes the LPG tank, tank fixings and filler systems all of which can be found listed separately.
Parts referred to can be seen in the image below.
- OMVL tandem vaporizer the best for Rover and bigger V8's - Part A
- 38 - 40mm LPG mixer ring (fits direct to Rover V8 EFi plenum chamber) - Part E
- Millennium (or Leonardo dependent on stock) LPG ECU with Lambda loop control - Parts B D F
- Lambda sensor with Stainless Steel Lambda boss - Part I
- Twin Pitagora 4 cylinder Emulators (for V8's) - Part C
- Fuel filter with shut off solenoid - Part G
- Water hose, 3-core cable & LPG vapour supply hose (not shown but included)
- LPG pipe, enough for all Range Rovers and Land Rovers (not shown but included)
- Full wiring kits with correct plugs for emulators, interior switch etc
- Bag of essential assorted fixings - Parts H J K L M N O along with others not shown.
- Now Also included a set of Magnecor Plug Wires and our own designed K&N Power Shroud Air Filter.
Please see our dedicated LPG website for more detail on all of our LPG products; v8dualfuel.com
We can supply LPG conversion kits fitted or self fit for all Land Rover/Range Rover models and have all variations listed in our eBay shop. Please enquire if you can not find what you are looking for. firstname.lastname@example.org
- - - - - - These items depicted below are also included in the above Kit - - - - - -
- Your postage is not always the lowest. Why is this?
When you consider the construction type of this product and the need for appropriate safe packaging, together with the choice of delivery company, you will see that we will do all that is possible to ensure, that not only your package arrives on time but in great shape.
We could make delivery a smidgen cheaper, but no one would ever thank us if their purchase, no matter how heavy or fragile, arrived crushed, split, fragmented, late or even not at all. What's more, insured against any possible unfortunate event too. Thus our postage quotes represent far more than just the cheapest postage possible.
- Is it possible to Visit RPi. for collection, further information or for parts to be fitted.
For sure we have many customers from all over the world, that not only visit us but enjoy our unique hospitality, as well as our in-house workshop facilities that can cater for anything from major rebuilds, restorations, engine fittings, LPG conversions. As well as drop in chipping and ignition system upgrades. Holly our Engine builder (Head Chef maybe) can always find the time to show you around the world of V8 Rover engines and explain all variants and upgrades.
- Is Your location in 'North Norfolk', a great place to visit!
No matter where you are located in the world a visit to us and our area, whether for the day, a week or even for a weekend in itself can be very, very rewarding, We can happily offer you information and assistance for accommodation ranging from our favourite traditional eighteenth century Norfolk country house Hotel, the Norfolk Mead, http://www.norfolkmead.co.uk or Modern Hotels, Norwich central Hotels or from a chosen range of local bed and breakfast (B&B) establishments.
We can also supply information links to ferry and airports to help, what's more as I have a deep regard for all things local to Norfolk you can find a wealth of local scenic information here, http://www.scenicnorfolk.co.uk this is a unique local web site with some content supplied by myself.
- Whats more, Now with online 'You-Tube'. videos too.
To help give you the real feel of all we can offer, what we can achieve and the standards we aspire too we now have a space on 'You-Tube' for your enlightenment. (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RPIEngineering) to afford you a unique, real time snapshot of what you can expect from us. What's more, to see, feel and genuinely experience the passion we have for what we do and what we can do for your V8.
(See our other eBay items)
If you are paying by Paypal or are located outside of the UK, please refer to payment instructions. Please also remember our prices are inclusive of EEC VAT which can be deducted from your final bid price if you have exemption, or delivery of your item is outside the EEC states.